7oz. FR Uniform Shirts | 100% Cotton
Production Time: 7 Working Days
Call for Pricing
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread. Color-matched FR buttons.
- Uniform styling with back pleat for ease of movement.
- ATPV 8.7 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70 E, UL Classified ASTM F1506, UL Classified NFPA 2112
LAPCO FR uniform shirts keep you cool, dry, and safe. These high-value, functional shirts are built durable for work life and include many features for compliance and comfort. Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
Double-needle stitching on the pockets, pocket flaps, and shoulder seams. Sewn with Nomex® thread. Color-matched FR buttons. Button-down collar. Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
Gray-IGR7, Khaki-IKH7, Navy-INV7, Medium Blue-IMB7, Orange-IORA7, Red-IRE7, Royal-IRO7
7oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton Twill with Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Normal Production Time
7 Working Days
12" X 9" X 1"